PM Vishwakarma, a Central Sector Scheme, was launched on 17th September, 2023 by the Prime Minister to provide end-to-end support to artisans and craftspeople who work with their hands and tools. The Scheme covers artisans and craftspeople engaged in 18 trades, viz. Carpenter (Suthar/Badhai), Boat Maker, Armourer, Blacksmith (Lohar), Hammer and Tool Kit Maker, Locksmith, Goldsmith (Sonar), Potter (Kumhaar), Sculptor (Moortikar, stone carver), Stone breaker, Cobbler (Charmkar)/ Shoesmith/Footwear artisan, Mason (Rajmistri), Basket/Mat/Broom Maker/Coir Weaver, Doll & Toy Maker (Traditional), Barber (Naai), Garland maker (Malakaar), Washerman (Dhobi), Tailor (Darzi) and Fishing Net Maker.
BENEFITS TO THE ARTISANS AND CRAFTS PERSONS
The Scheme envisages provisioning of the following benefits to the artisans and crafts persons:
- Recognition: Recognition of artisans and craftspeople through PM Vishwakarma certificate and ID card.
- Skill Upgradation: Basic Training of 5-7 days and Advanced Training of 15 days or more, with a stipend of Rs. 500 per day.
- Toolkit Incentive: A toolkit incentive of upto Rs. 15,000 in the form of e-vouchers at the beginning of Basic Skill Training.
- Credit Support: Collateral free ‘Enterprise Development Loans’ of upto Rs. 3 lakh in two tranches of Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 2 lakh with tenures of 18 months and 30 months, respectively, at a concessional rate of interest fixed at 5%, with Government of India subvention to the extent of 8%. Beneficiaries who have completed Basic Training will be eligible to avail the first tranche of credit support of upto Rs. 1 lakh. The second loan tranche will be available to beneficiaries who have availed the 1st tranche and maintained a standard loan account and have adopted digital transactions in their business or have undergone Advanced Training.
- Incentive for Digital Transaction: An amount of Re. 1 per digital transaction, upto maximum 100 transactions monthly will be credited to the beneficiary’s account for each digital pay-out or receipt.
- Marketing Support: Marketing support will be provided to the artisans and craftspeople in the form of quality certification, branding, onboarding on e-commerce platforms such as GeM, advertising, publicity and other marketing activities to improve linkage to value chain.
In addition to the above-mentioned benefits, the Scheme will onboard the beneficiaries on Udyam Assist Platform as ‘entrepreneurs’ in the formal MSME ecosystem. Enrolment of beneficiaries shall be done through Common Service Centres with Aadhaar-based biometric authentication on PM Vishwakarma portal. The enrolment of beneficiaries will be followed by a three-step verification which will include Verification at Gram Panchayat/ ULB level, Vetting and Recommendation by the District Implementation Committee and Approval by the Screening Committee.
- Just like there are so many stocks in the stock market from which you choose which stocks to buy, so is the case with cryptocurrencies. There are more than 16,000 cryptocurrencies to choose from. Many of them are actually scams. Just like in the stock market there are large caps (such as Microsoft in US, Infosys, TCS in India) that are reliable, and so is the case with cryptocurrencies with the likes of Bitcoin, Binance, and Tether.
- Like in the stock market, cryptocurrencies too have an IPO. It is here where savvy investors make the most money. Discerning genuine ones from the scam is the key here, and one needs to do considerable research going through the white papers to follow the track record of founders behind the IPOs.
- You start by opening an account with platforms like Coinbase. After verification of your identity, you buy your first cryptocurrency against payment through a debit/credit card or bank transfer.
- All your cryptocurrency transactions are open to scrutiny by law enforcement agencies, and you need to pay applicable taxes. In India as per Budget 2022, a flat 30 per cent tax on gains from cryptocurrency transactions as well as a tax deducted source (TDS) of 1 per cent imposed. A ban on crypto in India was imposed in 2018 but lifted by the Supreme Court in 2020. While the RBI has taken a stance to lobby for ban on crypto on ground that this asset class “derives value based on make-believe, without any underlying, just speculation under a sophisticated name“, On the contrary, Web 3.0 and startups thrive on blockchain and underlying technology behind crypto and banning cryptocurrency will be a setback for India in this space.
Cryptocurrecy facilitates international payments almost instantly through a fraction of the cost that otherwise banks or financial intermediaries like PayPal will charge. Instead of waiting for days to arrive money in your bank account, the process is almost instantaneous here.
My assessment is that after bringing it into the purview of tax, the government will not ban cryptocurrency. As per FM Nirmala Sithraman, international consensus is needed to ban crypto. It does not appear that there will be a global ban on crypto. Instead, there will be regulations.
From an individual point of view, is our money safe in banks? If a bank fails, do we as savings account holders not lose money? So the final decision is to be taken by you if you want to trade/invest in crypto.
I recommend www.investment-mastery.com for comprehensive training in learning to trade/invest in crypto.
WordPress is the most popular CMS (Content Management System) today for launching websites and online stores (using WooCommerce plugin). HubSpot WordPress plugin is one of the recommended tools to add comprehensive CRM (Customer Relationship Management) capabilities to a WordPress site.
Bird’s eye view of HubSpot WordPress plugin
Feel free to raise your issues on WordPress.org forum, and there should be a suitable reply by HubSpot Plugin Support team.
For instance, while adding chat button, I faced an issue and raised the below thread:
While free HubSpot CRM is a great way to start with, soon you could consider upgrading in order to leverage pro HubSpot features
My advise is to upgrade to their starter plan once you have your website/app ready and formulated your business plan.
It is only logical that HubSpot plugin by default leads to Marketing Hub free plan, given that tools like adding chat buttons on a website are predominantly to generate leads from first time customers. It is another thing that one may have their websites created solely for managing sales or customer support. In that case instead of Marketing, consider upgrading to their Sales or Customer Service plans.
After installing free WordPress plugin and getting the same connected with free HubSpot CRM, I raised the below query on HubSpot plugin support forum on WordPress.org regarding upgrading:
Starter plans after activating Hubspot plugin: Which to choose?
Can one subscribe to any of the starter plan (Sales/Marketing/CRM) in order to avail features like associate contacts with companies/deals/tickets?
Here is the link to detailed reply by a HubSpot Plugin Support member:
Many of the tools overlap and at the end of the day, there is perhaps no thin line of difference between marketing, sales, and customer support. Many will actually use HubSpot to provide a mix of all the three, and HubSpot plans are flexible enough to accommodate them.
In addition to Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service, there are also CMS and Operations. CMS is about building and hosting sites using proprietary HubSpot CMS. Even WordPress users can consider having HubSpot as an additional hosting platform.
Some of our most successful customers leverage CMS Hub to build microsites for their business, allowing their marketing team to quickly build out sites for key initiatives separate from their corporate website.WordPress vs HubSpot
Operations plan is geared towards everything needed to connect apps, sync and clean customer data, and automate business processes.
While there are number of free options for you to build your biodata/resume/CV, MyPerfectResume lets you create easily visually appealing copy with industry relevant content. They have a library of templates/text content for almost all niches/categories you can imagine of when it comes to career. So all you need to do is to fill fields and select text content that matches with your profile. Of course, you are always in full control and can edit to further suit your unique needs.
With one click, you can change appearance of your final copy by opting different templates.
The above screenshots are when I already created a resume. Now, I am showing from beginning how easily the process works.