Air Malta remains the main airline offering the most extensive choice of air services to get to Malta. No other airline serving Malta is committed to the Maltese community and Malta’s economy as Air Malta.
Why Air Malta?
- Air Malta operates a conveniently timed flight schedule to/from main European city airports, offering easy access and connections with a reliable flight schedule.
- Together with partner airlines, Air Malta offers a network of over 100 destinations.
- The Maltese airline maintains its commitment to offer value for money prices and superior service in both its economy as well as business class cabins.
- Real time flight availability
- Multilingual content
- The airline also offers customers free allowance of one 10kg hand luggage and a one piece 20kgs free baggage allowance even on its lowest ‘Simply Fly’ fare.
- Business Class passengers are given an allowance of two pieces of hand luggage for a total weight of 15kgs and up to two pieces of hold baggage allowance